Sunday, July 26, 2015

Just An Update

Hello everybody!
First of all, I'm so sorry for missing last Sunday's and last Wednesday's post. I've been kind of busy and trying to sort out my life, basically.... 
I was debating between uploading pictures from Canada and writing an OOTD post. I feel like I haven't done an OOTD post in a while, but at the same time, I said I would upload pictures from Canada. 
I just feel like I started this blog with fashion and beauty in mind, but I've moved away from that recently. I know that this is my blog and I'm allowed to post whatever I want on here... but at the same time, I feel pressured to go back to what I started with....
So to sort of balance between random posts and fashion/beauty and to celebrate my blog's one year birthday, I came up with a crazy idea. Okay, I can't take all the credit, I got this idea from Anna Saccone x
Basically, I'm going to be posting five days a week, but they're going to be short posts. Anna does Mommy Monday, Beauty Tuesday, What I Ate Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, and Fashion Friday. 
I'm going to change it up a bit and do Music Monday, Beauty Tuesday, What I Ate Wednesday, Random Thursday, and Fashion Friday. 
So here's what you can expect:
Music Monday: This will basically be the "Song on Repeat" for the week. Just so you know, there might be a lot of Mandarin music since I've been watching this Taiwanese drama and loving the soundtrack. 
Beauty Tuesday: I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do here. Maybe put up some reviews on some products or show you my skin care routine. We'll see.
What I Ate Wednesday: It's pretty self explanatory, I'm going to show you the foods I ate in one day.
Random Thursday: This is where I'll post pictures from whatever trips I take or book reviews.
Fashion Friday: Here is where my OOTD posts will appear. Yay, they're finally coming back! 
I'm going to (hopefully) follow this schedule for the month of August. I know what you're thinking... Claudia.. you can barely post once a week.... five times a week???
Yeah.... wish me luck....

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

1 comment: