Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stay Motivated During the Summer

Hello everybody!
We're almost half through July and if you're like me, you've accomplished absolutely nothing. Welllll does watching YouTube for 10 hours count? (Please say yes)
Here are some tips that will hopefully help you stay on track.

1. Write a to-do list
I love writing to-do lists. They make me feel like I'm actually doing something. Even if they're short, at least you're being somewhat productive.

2. Set goals
This is similar to the first one, but more long term goals. Like finishing a book in two days. This way, once you accomplish the goal, you'll feel better about yourself. 

3. Reward yourself
Accomplishing something is a reward itself... but why not treat yourself out to something? Like froyo? shopping trip?

4. Start something new
Starting something brand new makes you want to do stuff. I started this blog last August and it forced me to stop watching YouTube all day and do something else. The excitement of starting something new makes you want to keep doing it.

So that's all I have for now. I'm sorry this is such a short post, but the next post is going to be super long... full of pictures from Canada. 

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

Twitter: x
Instagram: x

No comments:

Post a Comment