Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What I Ate Wednesday: A Typical Day At Home

Hello everybody!
Welcome to the first What I Ate Wednesday! Jut thought you should know that I'm a vegetarian (no meat, no fish, but I still eat eggs and dairy). I also didn't take pictures of any drinks because I usually only drink water....

So for breakfast, I had a multi-grain toast with eggs and avocados on top. This is probably one of my favorite breakfasts because it fills me up even though it looks so little (and it's so yummy!).


Then for lunch, I had this vegetarian pizza from Trader Joe's. I had a fourth of the whole pizza. This was my first time eating this pizza. I thought it was pretty good. More vegetables than I would usually have on my pizza though, lol.



Around 3, I got a bit hungry, so I had a snack. I ate Macrons from Trader Joe's. I ate the pistachio and salted caramel ones.




Then for dinner, I had noodles with a peanut butter and black sesame sauce and broccoli. 


That's all I ate! I know I called this a "typical day" but I don't eat pizza everyday (just putting that out there). Being an Asian America, I eat a lot of noodles and rice at home, so noodles are pretty typical. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I eat. If you have any suggestions of good foods to try, leave them in the comments!

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment