Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Beauty Tuesday: My Summer Beauty Essentials

Hello everybody!
Welcome back to another Beauty Tuesday!
So during the summer (and the rest of the year), I like to keep my makeup pretty light. Here are my summer beauty essentials:


Primer! Super important since I sweat... a lot during the summer. This helps keep my face from blinding everyone with its shine. I usually only use the Neutrogena one, but if I'm going to be taking a lot of pictures, I like to add on the Benefit one.


Concealer! Just to hide the blemishes. Honestly, summer is way to hot to be wearing foundation. Minimal coverage is all I need. 


Powder! To keep the shine away too! 


Setting spray! Just to keep my makeup from melting off my face....

As you can see, my makeup products are very well loved. (Sorry about their condition)

So what are you beauty essentials?

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment