Friday, August 7, 2015

Fashion Friday: Forever 21 Haul

Hello everybody!
Welcome to the first Fashion Friday!
Recently, I went to Forever 21 (my all time favorite store) and bought a few things.


So I got a pair of leggings, which I desperately needed.


I also got two plaid shirts... because you can't have too many plaid shirts. Honestly, I love plaid shirts, I won't ever have enough. 


This is a gym tank top. I got it because I'm trying to start working out more.... (probably won't happen??) But buying pretty work out clothes will probably, maybe, motivate me to work out more... just so I can wear the clothes.


And lastly, I got a denim jacket... because it's a wardrobe staple. I have another denim jacket in my closet, but it's a lighter wash. (Basically, I buy the same things, but in different colors/washes).

That's all for now. I can't wait for my next shopping trip!

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment