Sunday, June 28, 2015

Tourists in Washington D.C.

Hello everybody!
Last weekend, I went down to D.C. with my family and met up with some of my friends. We spent the morning walking around and going to all the touristy places.


The Capitol was under construction, so that's what the thing around the top are.


The Supreme Court


Cool lamp post at the Supreme Court



Supreme Court


Supreme Court


Washington Monument


Washington Memorial


Washington Monument


Washington Monument and Reflection Pool


Washington Monument and Reflection Pool


Washington Momument 


Washington Momument


World War II Memorial


World War II Memorial and Lincoln Memorial




World War II Memorial


World War II Memorial


It was so hot that day we had to dip our feet in the fountain to cool off.


World War II Memorial


World War II Memorial


World War II Memorial


World War II Memorial


World War II Memorial


Lincoln Memorial


Lincoln Memorial


Lincoln Memorial


Reflection pool


Lincoln Memorial


Lincoln Memorial


Lincoln Memorial


Lincoln Memorial


Lincoln Memorial


Lincoln Memorial


Path next to the Reflection Pool


The White House (This is actually the back of the White House)


The White House

So that's all the pictures I took.

We drove to D.C. and parked near the Washington Monument. It's easy to walk to the WWII Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, and White House from there. I would definitely recommend driving there, unless you like walking... a lot.

This weekend, we're taking a tour bus up to... CANADA! I believe we're stopping by Niagara Falls and Toronto. You can expect those pictures in next Sunday's post. 

In case you missed my announcement or forgot, I'm also posting every Wednesday during the summer. Last Wednesday I reviewed Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell x.

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


Twitter: x
Instagram: x

No comments:

Post a Comment