Saturday, June 20, 2015

Summer Plans

Hello everybody!
Summer is quickly approaching for me, just four more days of school left. So close! 
I am currently in Washington D.C. and studying for my math final, so I'm going to make this a quick post... Like really quick.

Since I will have a lot more time during the summer, I plan on posting more than once a week. I will still post every Sunday, but I will also post on Wednesdays. 

Wednesday posts will be more focused on reviews, like book reviews, makeup product reviews, etc. They will also not have a Song On Repeat at the end, those are only for Sunday posts. If you have anything you want me to review, leave a comment below.

I will most likely go back to one post a week when school starts in September since it's volleyball season and college application time. 

Again, sorry for the short post. I can't wait for school to be over!

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments:

  1. I literally cannot get that song out of my head ♫ Yay Book Reviews!! :)

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete