Sunday, June 7, 2015

OOTD: Richelle and Alfie Approved

Hello everybody!
First of all, happy June! (Even though it's been a week already...) I'm so glad school is almost over. Just 3 more weeks, and I'm free!
It's been a while since I've posed an OOTD pic. (I almost posted a book review, haha)
Here's what I wore to Bookcon last week. Alfie said he loved my necklace and Richelle said my skirt was cute. Omg, complimented by both of them! 



(H&M; similar: x/x)

(H&M; similar x)
Richelle Mead approved!

(Forever 21 x)
Alfie Deyes approved! (Prob Zoe too, since it's rose gold)
Can we pretend that's Zalfie?

(Converse x)

Also, I put my hair up because it looks kind of crazy today and I'm to lazy to take care of it. Short hair problems...

Riv and I put up a vlog from Bookcon on our joint blog, The Little Black Bookmark (x).


We also recorded a haul that day, which we might post soon. So make sure you're subscribed to our channel and/or following the blog.

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

Twitter: x
Instagram: x

1 comment: