Sunday, March 15, 2015

OOTD: Peek-A-Boo

Hello everybody!
I feel like I haven't done an OOTD post in a while, so here's one!
It's almost spring! Are you excited?? No more snow (hopefully) and cold temperatures! Bring on the rain and allergies, right? 




(Forever 21; similar: x)

(Forever 21 x)


(Forever 21 x)


(Forever 21; similar: x)

So these was unintentionally all from Forever 21... oops? Well, considering 75% of my closet is from F21, it's not that rare that my entire outfit is from that store.
So spring's just around the corner, a few more days away! It's warm enough to show a bit of skin (really tiny lol) but still cold enough to wear a sweater. 
What are you most excited about for spring?

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I'm most excited for Spring Break = Hobbit Marathon ;)

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete