Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Haul: e.l.f.

Hello everybody!
Since it's spring break, I thought I'd give you a mid-week post. 
It's almost prom at my school, so I went to Target and bought a ton of makeup. I've been there about three times just to get makeup for school. So I've split the entire haul into e.l.f. products and non e.l.f. products. 
I'm not a huge makeup wearer, so I didn't have all the things I want to wear to prom, hence, the shopping spree. 
What I really like about e.l.f. is that their products are cheap and usable. They work.
So here's what I bought:




$6.00 x




(Lol, you can see my Mickey sweater)

$3.00 x


$3.00 x





$3.00 x



$3.00 x



$3.00 x

$1.00 x

There you go! Keep your eyes out for another haul post soon!

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia
Twitter: x
Instagram: x



2 comments:

  1. Ooh nice :) You're gonna look so pretty at prom ~

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete