Sunday, November 2, 2014

September/October Favorites

Hello everybody!
Wow, November already? There's only two more months left of 2014!
Here are somethings that I have been loving:

1. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 107
I love Kate Moss lipsticks! They are highly pigmented, affordable, and they stay on forever. I think it's dark red color is great for the fall. I wore it to my friend's Sweet 16 and during Halloween. The color made it through dinner and I didn't need to touch up on it at all. For Halloween, I liked the dark vampy look it gave my costume.
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate, Matte Collection 107
(Picture from CVS's website)
CVS: x

2. Bow Clips
I started getting into bow clips recently. I got bored of just leaving my hair down for school and decided to accessorize it a bit with a clip. I usually take the front pieces of my hair and pull them back, clipping them with the bow clip. Sometimes I tie my hair up in a ponytail and clip the bow at the top of the ponytail or braid my hair and put the clip at the bottom of the braid. I think bows are super cute and girly.
I got these two from Forever 21 recently:

(Pictures from Forever 21's website)
Burgundy: x
Cream: x

3. Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner
I bought this conditioner during the summer and it has worked wonders for my hair. I have definitely noticed the difference in my hair. It is so much softer and smoother now. It has also grown a lot quicker, which I am really happy about!

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner, 13 oz

(Picture from Walmart's website)
Walmart: x

4. TV Shows
Fall literally means the start of my favorite TV shows: Agents of Shield, The X Factor, The 100 and Once Upon a Time. I started watching How to Get Away With Murder yesterday and I absolutely love it. Unfortunately, that's gonna have to go into the November/December favorites.
I could go on and on about these shows, but I'll leave you links to them instead:
Agents of Shield x
The X Factor x
The 100 x
Once Upon a Time x
If you watch The X Factor, who are you rooting for? There are some pretty amazing people on this year, but I love Only The Young and Stereo Kicks.

5. Starbucks Caramel Macchiato
Caramel Macchiato is my favorite hot Starbucks drink. It's the only thing I get when the weather gets cold. I tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte recently and it's okay. I don't really get why everyone goes crazy about it.

Those are just a few things that I have been loving. What have you been loving recently?
Next week is going to be an exciting week: I have a four day weekend! Yay!! Next blog post will feature.... my face. Gasp! Finally!
Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Oh gasps, the face! :D
    Does it really make your hair grow longer? If so, I desperately need it... XD

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete