Sunday, November 16, 2014

OOTD: Braving the Cold

Hello everybody!
Winter is coming! (Yes, that was a Game of Thrones reference)
The weather is just getting colder and colder.... This outfit isn't appropriate for the winter weather, but I still like it.
It was so cold the day Riv and I took this picture and it was also raining slightly during this picture. I took my cardigan off for a split second to take this picture and threw it on immediately afterwards. Good thing this came out alright because I was not going to take another picture, haha.


(Forever 21 x)

(Macy's; similar: x/x/x)
( Forever 21; similar x/x/x)

There you go! For my makeup, I used Jordana Easy Liner for eyes Retractable Pencil in black, Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express in Black Drama, and Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 230 Coral Garden.
I still have one more picture from the photoshoot but I might not use it, so we'll be back to the mirror pictures. 
I added two new pages to my blog: About me/Contact and Song on Repeat. Go check them out! They're near the top of the blog on the right side.
One more thing:
ONE DIRECTION'S NEW ALBUM COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!! WHO'S EXCITED?? I AM!!! Eek!! I'm so proud of them and the album sounds amazing so far!!! Don't turn away from the album simply because it's by One Direction. It's actually amazing and their sound is more mature now. No more bubblegum pop songs like their first album (which, by the way, was still amazing). The next few Song on Repeats will most likely be from their new album. So go buy it or something!
iTunes: x
Amazon: x
Target: x
Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


Twitter: x
Instagram: x

3 comments:

  1. you really have great pieces and i love your boots so much

    I would like to invite u to my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete