Sunday, November 9, 2014

OOTD: Pirate?


Hello everybody!
In case you're wondering about the title of this post, my brother asked me why I was dressed like a pirate when I wore this outfit. I didn't think I looked like one, but he obviously thought I did. 
Riv (x) and I recently did a mini photo shoot where we just took pictures in my front and backyard. We would have taken more pictures except it started raining. (Stupid weather...) We took a total of three pictures before the sky started crying. I'll reveal the pictures in three different posts, so here's the first one:


This is the one where I'm hiding my face because.... IT'S FACE REVEAL TIME!
Ready or not, here it comes: 


There you go, my face.
Now onto the clothes:
(Forever 21; similar: x/x/x)


(Forever 21; similar x/x/x)
(Macy's; similar: x/x/x)

You can't really see my face, but hey, there you go. 
For my makeup, I used Jordana Easy Liner for eyes Retractable Pencil in black, Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express in Black Drama, and Maybelline Color Whisper in 30 Pin Up Peach.
So, do I look like a pirate?

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


Twitter: x
Instagram: x


3 comments: