Sunday, November 30, 2014

Haul: Charlotte Russe and Hollister

Hello everybody!
Wow, it's the last day of November! One more month of 2014! 
So on Friday, it was Black Friday (one of my favorite times of the year) and I bought a few things. In this post, I'm going to share what I bought from Charlotte Russe and Hollister. I will share what I bought from other stores in another post since I'm waiting for some things to arrive in the mail.
First up: Charlotte Russe
(click on the link for a better picture)
$12.00 x

$18.00 x
$5.00 x


$5.00 Similar: x/x

Hollister:

$22.47 x

$19.97 x

This is less than half of my Black Friday Haul, but it's what I have right now. Everything else is on it's way. I chose to do a lot of online shopping this year because I didn't want to wait in line. Black Friday lines are terrible... not to mention finding a parking space at the mall! I went at 7:30 in the morning and found a pretty good parking space. Then I went to another mall around 1:00 pm and had to park so far away!
I hoped you enjoyed this haul. Sorry about last week, school get so hectic sometimes.
Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments: