Saturday, September 27, 2014

OOTD: It's Officially Autumn!

Hello everybody!
Summer's over and it's officially autumn! You know what this means: bipolar weather! It's so cold in the morning and warm in the afternoon. I haven't actually been dressing for fall weather lately, more like winter. I've already broken out the sweaters. (What?!) Yeah, I'm crazy. So here an outfit that I think is good for fall weather. When it's cold in the morning, you can wear long sleeves and when it's warm in the afternoon, you can take the top layer off.





 (Charlotte Russe x)

(Forever 21; similar x/x)

(Forever 21; similar: x/x/x)

(Steve Madden; similar: x/x/x)

(The bottom is just leggings)

I hope you liked this autumn look. There are so many exciting things happening in fall, like the PSATs and SATs (yay...). Good luck to anyone taking them! What are some of your fall essentials? I'd really like to know!

On a much sadder note, I'd like to pay my respect to Chubby, Riv's hamster, who died last night. You will be missed, Chubs. 

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia
Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit!! Aww thanks for the mention of Chubby ♥♥
    Also, Cassadee Pope! Ahhh, fangirls :)

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete