Saturday, September 13, 2014

Liebster Award

Hello everybody!
I've been nominated for a Liebster Award. I would like to thank Tara (x) and Brett (x) for nominating me. Go check out their blogs!
The Liebster Award is kind of like a chain letter, but there's no threat at the end like you will die in five days if you don't pass this on. (Do you remember chain letters? I always thought they were so annoying.) It is questions asked by bloggers to bloggers. It's meant to promote small blogs and, hopefully, bring more traffic to your blog. 

Here are the questions Tara asked me:

1. What is your ambition in life?

My ambition is to get into a decent college and find a job I like afterwards. Boring, right? But I'm at the point in my life where I'm not really sure what I want in life. Well, I just want to sleep and eat, but sadly, I can't do that all day. I love doing a bunch of other things, like writing and blogging, but I know I can never make a living out of them so they're just hobbies.

2. If you could only go to one place/country before you die, where would it be?

That is such a hard question. I love traveling and seeing new places (I haven't seen much though). Can I cheat and say the Eastern Hemisphere? That's one place, right? (One giant place.) But in all seriousness, I think I would have to say the UK. I am obsessed British things and people. Most of the YouTubers I watch live in England and they're always talking about the places they love. I NEED to go there before I die.

3. What is one item that you cannot go without?

Other than absolute necessities, I would have to say my laptop. I have everything in it and I use it all the time. It's such a struggle when I have to leave it for a whole entire day. #firstworldproblems

4. What is your favourite colour and why?

I have two favorite colors: pink and purple. I think I've always loved pink because it's such a pretty and pleasant color. I find it very calming, unless it's an obnoxious neon pink. I like purple because I also find it calming.

5. Do you have any pets?

No, but I used to own two parakeets. Their names were Lola and Azul. Lola was named after a random store I saw while driving through New York right after I got them and Azul was named after his blue belly. They died a few years ago, but I wasn't too attached to them. I would love to get a kitten or a puppy when I move to my own place. They're absolutely adorable!

6. If life had an undo button, what would you undo? 

I would undo my freshman and sophomore year in high school. I just want to start over again. If I could start over again I would try harder and pick my classes more carefully. I just feel like my first two years in high school were a mess (academically, not socially).

7. What makes you different from everyone else?

That's a question I'm always asking myself. I'm not the best at anything or the worst at anything. I would like to say my personality, but there's really nothing that I can think of that really makes me stand out. 

8. If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Water because it's essential to life. That's the logical answer; the fun answer would be some sort of Starbucks drink. A Java Chip Frappuccino or a Caramel Macchiato.

9. Your favourite film?

That's a hard one. I think it would either be Clueless or Mean Girls. They're just classics; I could watch them a million times and never get tired of them. 

10. If somebody made a film about your life, who would you want to play you? 

I don't know many Asian actresses, so I had to google this. They look nothing like me and are a million times prettier then me. I would like to have Jamie Chung (x) play me as a teenager/young adult and Kelly Hu (x) or Ming-Na Wen (x) play older me. They're absolutely amazing and they've each been in one of my favorite TV shows.

11. How would you describe yourself?

I'm very quiet in public, but around my friends and family, I'm really loud. I like listening to other people talk more than I like talking. I'm a master procrastinator but I can also get jobs done efficiently if I need to. I can be really stubborn sometimes. I try to be realistic and not give myself false hope, but I get my hopes up from time to time.

Here are the questions Brett asked me:

1. Have you ever had an experience with a "fake friend"?

I'm a very closed person so I pick and choose my friends carefully, so no, I haven't. Lucky me, I guess.

2. If you had to be any animal, what would it be?

I would like to be a cat. I would get to sleep all day and no one cares. If I'm fat, it's okay too!

3. Do you have at least one person who you think actually knows you?

I think I'm very lucky to have a close relationship with my sister. We tell each other everything. I also have two other friends that I share everything with.

4. What is the ideal birthday present for your best friend?

That's easy: a gift card she can use to buy books. No doubt about it. I've been giving her the same birthday present for years now. (Yes, I'm talking about you, Riv.)

5. Where would you live if you could live anywhere?

I would love to live in England. It's absolutely beautiful there and I love the history there too. Only problem is, I'm not a fan of English weather. I hate the rain and I hate the cold. I know England isn't Antarctica, but the temperatures don't go up that high either. I will not go to the beach unless it's over 90 degrees Fahrenheit (32 degrees Celsius). I'm weird.

6. If you could marry a celebrity, who would it be?

This is probably the hardest question ever. I have way to many celebrity crushes. I cannot just pick one; I'm not picking a favorite. But some choices would be: One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Dylan O'Brien, and Joe Sugg.

7. What is a reoccurring nightmare, i.e. showing up to school with no clothes on?

I had this nightmare multiple times last year and it stressed me out really badly. You're all going to laugh and think I'm weird. I kept having nightmares about me being late to school. I am almost never early to school (I'm doing better this year) because my sister always gets up late, which makes us get to school late. We always cut it really close to the bell and, yes, I have been late to school before.

8. Do you have any siblings?

I have a sister who's one year older than me and a brother who's six years younger than me.

9. What is your dream job?

I would love to be a writer, fashion designer, makeup artist, and/or blogger. They're so much fun and I would never have to work a day in my life.

10. Do you get things done quickly or are you a procrastinator?

I procrastinate everything, even sleep. If I'm really excited about something, I'll get started on it right away, but stop doing it the next day and rush to finish it before it's due. My whole life is just one be rush to meet deadlines.

11. Do you consider yourself happy?

Yes, I think I'm happy most of the time. I have days when I'm down or stressed, but I'm human. If people focus on the little things in life they can be happy too. 

So there are my answers. Hopefully you learned a bit more about me. 

My nominees are:
Forever Obsession (x)
Beataba (x)
Rebecca Maria (x)

I don't follow many blogs and most of the blogs I follow are big blogs. These are the ones that (I think) fit the rules. Speaking of rules....

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You much answer the questions given to you, and then come up with 11 of your own.
3. You then nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers (unless you're like me and don't have that many)

Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite memory?
2. What is your life's motto?
3. What is your biggest regret?
4. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
5. Who is someone you can't live without?
6. What would your dream house look like?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
8. What is your favorite food and why?
9. What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live?
10. What would you do if you were famous for one day?
11. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?

Also, if you would like to do this and was not nominated, then I nominate you! I would love to read your answers to these questions; please leave a link to your post so I can read it. 
This isn't a post I would usually post on my blog, so tomorrow I will write another post. Make sure you come back here tomorrow!

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me love :)

    ~Riv
    https://extreemeobsessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! Love the super power question, I'd have to say time travel, as I'd love to go back and relive a few memories x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara!
      That's a great super power! I'd also love to go back and change my past a bit too.

      Delete