Saturday, October 4, 2014

OOTD: Green Skirt

Hello everybody!
It's October already! I swear I just did my August favorites yesterday. I'm not doing a September favorites since I haven't really been doing much because of school. I don't know, do you want to see my favorite highlighter? 
The weather here has been a bit crazy. It went all the way up to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. This is why I have trust issues. I thought autumn was supposed to cooler.
Well, here's an outfit that's a bit summery and a bit autumny (yeah, I just made up that word). 




I think the sleeves on this shirt are so cool:

(Charlotte Russe)
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any similar shirts. This shirt is just too unique I guess! The shirt is very thin and slightly see through. So if you can find a shirt like that, props to you. 

(Urban Outfitters; similar: x/x/x)

(Macy's; similar: x/x/x

 (Forever 21; similar: x/x/x)

I hope you liked this outfit! I felt very tall wearing it to school; two inches is a pretty big difference. Sorry about the title, I'm terrible at coming up with titles. 
I was thinking about doing an About Me tag next week so you guys could get to know me a bit better, what do you guys think?

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments: