Thursday, September 29, 2016

Review: Stylewe

Hello everyone!
Recently, I've been online shopping like crazy. What else can I do during a boring Physics or Biology lecture? (I'm such a bad student.. shh). I've come across a bunch of new sites and one of them is Stylewe.

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with the clothes they have on their site. 
Stylewe is a shopping platform that support independent fashion designers. They have a lot of trendy pieces that fit different styles. You can check out their website here (x)


First of all, their site has a simple and easy to navigate layout. You can shop by designer or by category. If you have no idea where to start, just keep scrolling down. There are different designers, sales, and new items featured on the home page. 

I bought my first pair of overalls this summer in Taiwan and have been dying to buy new ones. Stylewe has some really chic overalls that I'm interested in buying. 

(DABUWAWA Black Vintage Paneled Plain Overall $99.00 x)

(L'arome Black Plain Polyester Casual Pockets Overall $255.00 x)

(DABUWAWA Black Viscose Pockets Work Overall $84.00 x)

(Funny Love Black Casual Plain Pockets Overall $76.00 x)

All of these overalls are so cute! Do I buy them all, or do I narrow it down to one? So hard to decide! (Shopping struggles) If you want to look at other overalls they have, you can find some here (x).

I haven't bought anything from Stylewe yet, but it's definitely worth a look. 
Also check out their twitter (x). They tweet articles from their blog and include things like fashion tips and must-have pieces. 

*This post was a collaboration with Stylewe, but all opinions are my own*
*All pictures are taken from Stylewe's website*

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

1 comment: