Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Review: Peripera Peri's Tint Water in Strawberry Juice

Hello everybody!
Last week I reviewed one of Tony Moly's lip tints. After trying out that lip tint, I was obsessed with it, so I thought I'd try another lip tint that I've heard other people talk about, the Peripera Tint. 








First of al, it's a liquid tint. Somehow that information went by me and totally expected it to be like the Tony Moly tint, which a bit creamy-er. The first time I used it, I tried to do a gradient lip like I do with the Tony Moly tint. The tint ran and got into my mouth, making it look like my teeth were bleeding. (Also, this tint has a bitter taste, so be warned.)

When you first apply it, it's really liquidy and doesn't look like it'll stain like a tint. But, be patient! Once it dries, it looks pretty natural. One problem I had with it was that it didn't stain my upper lip evenly. It also tends to run, so by the end of the day, I kind of looked like Joker in the making (it ran to the corners of my mouth). 
It doesn't have as good of a last power as the Tony Moly tint does. It comes off a bit more when eating and drinking. 

Rating: 3/5

You can get this for $5.89 on Amazon x

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment