Sunday, September 25, 2016

Review: Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint #2 Coral Ming

Hello everyone!
I picked up the Tony Moly Liptone Get It Tint in #2 Coral Ming while I was in Taiwan and I absolutely fell in love with it. I wore this color the entire first two weeks of college before the weather started turning and it became fall. 




So it comes in this box with two lids. The first one (square one) you can just pull off, and the second one you twist off. Personally, I like using the square one because it's easier to hold. 


It comes with this doe-foot applicator, which is really easy and nice to use. 

At first, I was really intimidated by the color. I'm more of a nudey pink person or a dark red/berry red person. I didn't think I could pull off this color.




That it looks like straight out of the bottle.


But if you smear it, it becomes a softer, lighter color. 


So I normally go for a gradient and it comes out really nicely. It's easy to blend with your fingers, but if you don't want to stain them, you can use a lip brush (like I do). It's also buildable, so if you're into that gradient look, it looks really nice as one solid color as well. 

If you blot afterwards and apply another layer, it stays on pretty well through eating and drinking. Sometimes, the inside of your lips get slightly lighter, so if that bothers you, just reapply a tiny bit. 
I usually apply lip balm before putting this lip tint on, so it doesn't feel drying to me. However, sometimes it looks a bit dry and settles into the lines of my lips. I found that applying a thin layer of lip balm over it solves that problem. 

Rating: 4/5

Overall, I really like this tint and would definitely consider getting another one.
You can get it from Amazon for $8.36 x

Thanks so much for reading!
~Claudia 






1 comment: