Sunday, May 24, 2015

Haul: Lancome

Hello everybody!
Originally, I was going to make a post about baking cookies. Unfortunately, they failed miserably. Well... maybe no miserably. They just didn't turn out the way I wanted them to. Once I perfect my cookie making skill, I'll make a post on it. Until then, I'm stuck eating my failed cookies.

Last Thursday, my mom and I went with my sister to look for her prom dress (she didn't find one). We went into Macy's to have a look around. At their makeup counters, they always have some sort of deal where if you spend a certain amount of money, you get free gifts. Normally, I ignore those kinds of things. First of all, I can't afford them, and second, I'm not spending $46 on a moisturizer. But my mom did. So she bought Lancome's Bienfait Aqua Vital. x


This is an oil-free, gel-cream moisturizer. I've tried it once so far and I think it's pretty good. It keeps my face moisturized the entire day.
It came with a 6-piece gift. x
- Definicils Mascara
Lancôme Signature Reversible Tote Bag (solid pink/printed) and matching wristlet
-One night moisturizer:
High Résolution Night Refill-3x Cream: Anti-Aging
Rénergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream: Lifting and Firming
Bienfait Multi-Vital Night Cream: Moisturizing
- Cleansing or makeup essentials:
Crème Radiance Cleanser & Tonique Radiance Toner
Crème Mousse Confort Cleanser & Tonique Confort Toner
Summer Picnic Eye Shadow (golds and neutrals) and Blush Palette and Le Crayon Khôl Eye Liner in Ebony
- One lipgloss
Juciy Tubes Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss (Simmer or Moulin Rouse)
- Définicils Mascara

I picked Bienfait Multi-Vital Night Cream: Moisturizing, Crème Radiance Cleanser & Tonique Radiance Toner, and Moulin Rouse.








Obviously Lancome is more expensive than the things I buy. Would you have bought a $46 moisturizer for these things? I'd love to know. I don't think I would have. But hey, if my mom wants to pay for it, I'm all for it. (I'm such a bad child.)

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


Twitter: x
Instagram: x

No comments:

Post a Comment