Sunday, February 1, 2015

Haul: Beauty and Body

Hello everybody!
I went shopping today, which I haven't done in such  long time. I feel like I've been deprived a shopping trip for too long.
I also took my sister out for macrons and ice cream for her birthday, so that was good too. 
Here's what I bought:

1. Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional


Sephora (x) $10

I've heard about this primer in so many YouTube videos I just had to give it a try. I went into Sephora and bought the 0.25 fl.oz. (7.5 mL) one to try it out. I haven't tried it yet, but if I like it, it'll turn up in one of my favorites posts. 


2. LUSH Cosmetics Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub


LUSH (x) $21.95

I decided that I wanted to go to Lush yesterday and Tanya Burr uploaded a Lush haul video today, how funny! I was going to get some of the stuff she mentioned in her video, like the King of Skin body butter, but decided against it. I was feeling a body scrub today. This smells really good, like limey. I kind of want to eat it....
I would love to buy more Lush products, what are some of your favorites?


3. Revlon Photo Ready Powder in 020 Light/ Medium



Walgreens (x) $14.49

The powder I used to always use was Revlon Nearly Naked in 030 Medium. But I bought that powder when I was tanner, so it's too dark for me now. They didn't have Nearly Naked when I went to Walgreens, so I just bought the Photo Ready one. 


4. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 111 Kiss of Life



Walgreens (x) $5.79

Kate Moss Lipsticks are my absolute favorite lipsticks. Every time I go to a drug store I look for the Rimmel section to stare at the lipsticks. I don't always get one, but today I got one. 111 is a nice bright red color.

I'm really hoping for a snow day tomorrow since I haven't started my homework yet (oops). So guess who's NOT watching the Super Bowl?

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments:

  1. Gah! So jealous you got to go shopping! I've been staring at sites all day long and dreaming XD By the way, I was literally just listening to Love Me Like You Do :D

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete