Wednesday, January 28, 2015

OOTD: Dizzy's All It Makes Us

Hello everybody!
Here's a midweek post to celebrate the end of midterms for me.





(H&M; similar x)
(Charlotte Russe; similar x/x)

(Francesca's; similar x/x)

(Forever 21 x)


(Forever 21 x)

This skirt is one of my favorite skirts to wear, but my least favorite to look it. It just gives me a headache with all the white dots.
I love pairing tights with these shoes, it's my new thing (lol). I used to worry all the time what to shoes to wear my tights in (Converse? Vans? Boots?), all those shoes just didn't look right with my outfits. Once I got these shoes, problem solved!
Did you Northeastern people survive the big (not really) snowstorm? I was so happy to have a snow day, but honestly, we could have had school. Oh well.

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Why you gotta be so perfect? We need more snow days btw, I'm sick of school...2 weeks till Feb. Break!!

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riv!
      Ugh don't remind me.... 2 longgg weeks... and SATs too :(

      Delete