Saturday, January 24, 2015

Review: Colourpop Lippie Stix

Hello everybody!
Sorry about not posting last week, I was sick :( but this week I'm doing something new: a review! Riv and I recently bought new lipsticks from Colourpop and decided to do a joint review on the product. Riv bought five lippies and I only bought one. They were $5 each. 
I bought "bossy".
Here's what it looks like in two different lights and one with flash.




Here's what the packaging looks like:






Riv and I are giving them ratings out ten. We created five categories and each are out of two points.
Color: 2/2 
Texture: 1.5/2
Packaging: 2/2
Price: 0.5/2
Staying power: 1/2
Total: 7/10
I absolutely love this color! Blue tone reds are my favorite. I usually put lipbalm on before I put on lipstick so I didn't think it was drying. Then I tried it without lipbalm and it's not exactly drying, but it's not moisturizing either. Packaging wise, I think it's very cute and pretty. I like how the words reflect light a bit. Also, it smells like vanilla cupcakes, so yay! It stays on pretty well, but it won't last through a meal.
The price, though... $5 for 1g (0.0352 oz) is kind of expensive. It's basically the same price as a Mac lipstick. 
If it was a bit cheaper, I would buy another one.
If you want to read Riv's review: x
If you want one: x

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia
Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Wow, we didn't plan our ratings but we gave the same one! I also wish they were cheaper...we gotta hit the drugstore together soon~

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wow, great minds think alike!
      Yes! I'm in desperate need of new makeup!

      Delete