Saturday, December 27, 2014

November/December Favorites

Hello everybody!
Wow, it's the end of December and 2014 already! This year sure flew by really fast.
Here's what I've been loving these past two months:

1. Covergirl Smoochies Lip Balm in Luv U (215)
This is a lip balm I randomly picked up at CVS and I think it's great. It's a tinted lip balm, so it looks like lipstick but it's also moisturizing. 
COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm
(Picture from Target's website)
Target: x

2. Zoella Beauty 
I was so excited when I got this! Zoe's literally my favorite YouTuber and I'm so glad I can support her. This bag is supperrr cute and it's bigger than I expected. I'm not sure how big I expected it to be, but it's a good size for a makeup bag. 
(Picture from Feelunique's website)
Feelunique x

3. Red Quilted Bomber Jacket
I've wanted a bomber jacket since... forever. I wanted a black one at first, so I could pair it with anything, but when I saw this online it screamed "BUY ME!" I just had to get this color and pattern. It's something great to add a bit of color to your outfit and keep you warm.

Forever 21 x

4. Faux Suede Loafers
I never thought I would buy these kinds of shoes. I usually stick with converse or boots. I saw these at the mall and thought they were so cute and add a preppy touch to the outfit.

Forever 21 x

5. FOUR by One Direction
You know how much I love One Direction. I don't think "love" even begins to cover how I feel about them. I've dedicated the last four years to them... and probably the rest of my life. I love this album! I think it's their best so far. Some of my favorite songs are Night Changes, Where Do Broken Hearts Go, Ready To Run, 18, Spaces, Clouds, and Once In A Lifetime.

FOUR (Deluxe Version), One Direction
iTunes x
Amazon x
Target x

6. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Read my review on this book: x


7. How To Get Away With Murder and American Horror Story
I started watching How To Get Away With Murder in the beginning of November and it's such an addicting show. It flashes back to the past a lot to show you how the characters got into the situation they're in right now. The story follows a group of law students who work for their teacher's law firm and help the teacher win cases. They accidentally kill someone and fight over how to get away with it. x
I'm only on the second season of American Horror Story and I really like it so far. It's not as scary as I thought it would be... or maybe it just gets scarier. Murder House wasn't that bad and Freak Show is a bit scarier. x

So that's all for my November/December favorites. I hope you enjoyed whatever holiday you celebrate and have a happy new year!
Next post is going to be in 2015!!! Bring on the new year!!!
Thanks so much for reading I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


Twitter: x
Instagram: x

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you like the Covergirl lipbalm, I wanted to try it after they discontinued their lipslick collection :D Lovely post as always ♥

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post. Definitely need to pick up the Zoella beauty bag and her book! I still can't believe I don't own them... I'm new on your blog but I really like it, I'm going to visit more often :)
    ♥ blog ♥

    ReplyDelete