Sunday, December 14, 2014

Haul: Forever 21 and H&M

Hello everybody!
I'm doing another haul today. I would have added Forever 21 in my last haul, but I was waiting for two of my items to come in the mail. Today, I went Christmas shopping and bought a few more things, so I decided to add it into this haul.
As I'm sure most of you know by now, Forever 21 is my favorite store. Literally 80% of my wardrobe is from Forever 21. H&M is a close second. 
Let's get started:
Forever 21:

$14. 90 similar x/x
What I really like about this shirt is the unfinished look it has. The sleeves and bottom aren't folded over and sewn like normal shirt are. They've been cut and just left there:


$12.90 similar: x/x

$22.90 x

$24,80 x


$19.80 x

$39.95 x

$29.95 x

There you go: my haul. I guess I was into the french theme and blazers. 
It's almost Christmas! I'm so excited! Next week I think I'm going to do a post about Christmas nails. It should be fun!
One more week and two days of school left for me. I can get through that, right?
Also, anybody watch The X Factor? The final, omg. I'm so happy Ben won! I'm so sad it's over though. Now I have to wait until next year to obsess over it again.
Thanks so much for reading. See you soon!
~Claudia
Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments: