Saturday, August 23, 2014

Outfit ideas: Picnic

Hello everybody!
How has the weather been in your area lately? Haha, I talk a lot about the weather, don't I? Apparently I'm severely socially awkward, at least according to this buzzfeed quiz
Anyway, I went on a picnic recently with my friends and family and had such a hard time picking what to wear. This happens to me all the time; I'm sure most of you have experienced this too. 
Here are five outfit ideas that I came up with:
I'm not including shoes in this post, but you can wear flip flops, sandals, or converse/vans/keds.
The first two are a bit more fancy/dressed up. If you don't plan on being very active, then these outfits will work. 
1.


(Charlotte Russe; similar: x/x/x)

2.




Shirt: (Charlotte Russe: similar: x/x/x)
Skirt: (Cotton On; similar: x/x/x)

If you plan on jumping around, running, or being physically active, then I would suggest the following 3 outfits. 

3.




shirt: (Delia's; similar: x/x/x)
shorts: (Rue 21; similar: x/x/x)

4.




shirt: (Target; similar: x/x/x)
shorts: (H&M; similar: x/x/x)

5.





shirt: (Old Navy: x)
shorts: (Forever 21; similar: x/x/x)

For my picnic, I ended up choosing outfit #3. I wanted to look a bit dressed up but I also wanted to be able to move around without worrying about my skirt flying up.

In case you're wondering why there's such a big gap between this post and the last post, I've decided I want to establish a day when I'll always post. That way, you'll know when to check for a new post! I'm thinking Saturday or Sunday since I won't have as much time to blog when school starts. Is that okay?

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

18 comments:

  1. Apparently I'm moderately awkward...phew XD
    Love the outfits!! Number 4 is definitely my favorite!! <3

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your choice of outfits. My favourite is probably the second one. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to the quiz, I'm not awkward at all...but I think it's lying. You're so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm the most awkward out of everyone in our group....
      Thanks Reebs!

      Delete
  4. Great outfit choices! I particularly like the 3rd and 4th one! Hope you enjoy the picnic!

    I think it's human nature to talk about the weather, especially in England!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the first outfit! The white dress with the red. It's really cute and perfect for summer. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first dress!
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    Beataba.blogspot.com ❃

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is incredibly cute - I love the red detailing.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 3rd outfit :D In plus, it looks good on you ril. kisses

    http://voxofvanity.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like outfit 3 and the top in outfit 5 is amazing!
    bakingtrends.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete