Monday, August 11, 2014

Little Red Dress

Hello everybody!
I have been loving this summer weather, have you? I'm finally done with my SAT classes and physics classes: good bye air conditioned classrooms, hello warm outdoors!
After my classes ended, I went on a shopping trip and one of the things I bought was this dress.
(Similar dresses: x/x/x)
I think it's the perfect summer dress with its spaghetti straps and light, thin material. I bought this dress at H&M for $17.95. This is the kind of dress you can dress up or dress down.
.
(Forever 21 x)

( Forever 21; similar x/x/x)

(Charlotte Russe x)


(The lighting makes the dress look a bit purpley here)

I think this has a very summery and fun look. 
If I was to go out in this dress at night (to a party or a club) I would pair it with heels:
(Forever 21 [4 inches]; similar shoes: x/x/x)
             

I hope this post gave you some ideas and I hope you enjoyed this as well. 
What have you been loving this summer?  

Thank you so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia


27 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love the outfit :D

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks great on you!

    Saska
    workthathealth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes from Charlotte Russe, they are so cute!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm totally in love with them right now!

      Delete
  4. I'm very please to have stumbled across your blog today.. what a lovely read and great pictures!

    I'm following you on blog lovin, please follow back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fleur! (I love you name!)
      I followed your blog

      Delete
  5. Wow this dress is gorgeous! And the accessories and shoes go so well with it :) great styling!!

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really pretty dress, so simple yet so lovely. It's a great shade of red too, I need something like that.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That red dress is beautiful!! Red is my favorite color and it looks amazing on you! <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice Summer Inspirations

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Yoko!
    I followed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! Check out my blog?

    louleecutie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress looks so nice and the accessories are amazing. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  12. the dress is lovely!....I'm sooo not enjoying this summer weather lol...its tooo hot here and I'm a winter girl

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shalay!
      Aww, that's too bad. I'm a summer girl

      Delete
  13. I love your dress!
    I would love to stay in touch with you, so if you want to follow each other on google (GFC) and bloglovin, please let me know! x
    www.beataba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beata!
      I followed you on google and bloglovin

      Delete
  14. I LOVE those sandals, so chic !
    Who doesn't love a little red dress right? I think this is a really original blog post and I'm definitely going to be following your blog :)

    Claire xo
    Claire Bodily| Beauty Blog ♡

    ReplyDelete