Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everybody, welcome to my first post!! 
My name’s Claudia and I’m a 16 year old girl from a small town in New Jersey. I have decided to make a blog because I want to write about things that I love and hopefully other people will enjoy them as well.
Since I am going to be entering my junior year of High School I probably won’t be as active as I would like. I plan to keep a schedule of 1-2 of posts per week and I’ll do my best to keep to that schedule (don’t hate me if I miss a week). Some things I plan to do on my blog are fashion (clothes, shoes, accessories, and makeup) and lifestyle because I love shopping, trying to match things from my closet, playing with makeup, and just life in general (ok, sometimes I hate life, but don’t we all?). Some things you can expect on this blog are OOTDs, outfit ideas, Top 5 something, and reviews (clothes, makeup, etc).
So some random fact about me:
  • I am Asian (Taiwanese descent), 5’4, a vegetarian and a bad driver (I’m getting better).
  • I love eating but I hate exercising, which is why it’s sooooo hard for me to lose weight.
  • My favorite stores to shop at are Forever21, Charlotte Russe, H&M, Wet Seal, Victoria’s Secret, Urban Outfitters, and a couple others.
  • I don’t have one specific style, I’m a bit girly, preppy, and classic.
  • I contribute a tiny bit on my best friend’s book blog. You should definitely go look at her blog: Forever Obsession
  • I am obsessed with boybands/bands, mainly One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Rixton.
  • As of right now, I watch Teen Wolf, Once Upon a Time, Agents of Shield, and Game of Thrones.
  • My favorite YouTubers are Zoella, ThatcherJoe (the Sugg Siblings are my absolute favorite), Tanya Burr, Niomi Smart, Marcus Butler, Jim Chapman, Caspar Lee, Alfie Deyes, JacksGap,(British YouTubers, omg), Connor Franta, TheMakeupChair and Blogilaties.

If you want to talk about anything or fangirl just comment below. Thank you so much for reading. I'll see you soon.
~Claudia

13 comments:

  1. Whoo, first blog post! Can't wait to see what you've got planned!! Good luck and love ya~ ♥

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awrh! Congratulations, I started blogging at the age of 11 and am 14 now! Life is defiantly about experiencing new things! I also love all the YouTuberss you have named especially Zoella did a post about her on my blog if you would like to have a look :) I'm officially your 2nd follower, I would love it if you could spare 5min and check out my blog and maybe follow back :)

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rebecca! I totally agree; it's all about the journey, not the destination!
    Your blog is so cute, I especially love your Zoella post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Awrh! Yes exactly! You have no idea how much that means, been working on that post for ages!

      Delete
  4. Wow you have a wide range of what you watch. Haha. Game of Thrones isn't too gruesome? :P

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    http://clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah I do.
      It was at first, but I got used to it. Do you watch it?

      Delete
  5. Ayy I found your blog! So excited to see what's next to come <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love you blog! Those are all of my favourite youtubers too-especially zoella!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just found your blog and it is cool! I also love Agents of Shield but I'm in the UK so season 2 hasn't aired yet :'(
    Please check out my blog : www.ditsydoodle.blogspot.co.uk
    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks!
    I can't wait for season 2! I'm so excited!!!
    I followed your blog on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete