Wednesday, November 8, 2017

October Favorites

Hello everyone!

October has been such a hectic month with so many tests and assignments. School is a bit less busy... for now, so I thought I would update you guys on my October favorites.


Etude House Dear Darling Tint in PK005 x


First of all, how cute is the packaging? That attracted me most to this tint at first. I love the color and how natural it looks. It's so easy to apply that whenever I'm in a rush for my morning classes, I just quickly put this on. It adds some color to the lips but you don't need to spend time making sure it's staying within the lines. 


Innisfree Youth-Enriched Gel Cream with Orchid x

I bough this in September during Innisfree's Grand Opening in New York and I'm almost done with it. This was recommended to me by one of the people at Innisfree for oily skin. I absolutely love the smell of this cream! It has a slightly floral scent that isn't too strong. It's moisturizing enough for me during the day, but at night, I like to put a sleeping mask over it for extra moisturization.


Missha All Around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF 50/PA+++ x


I bought this sun milk after KCON NY in June after heyitsfeiii and Charlotte Cho from Sokoglam recommended it for oily skin. I used to use sunscreen from Neutrogena and I noticed that it would kind of come off as I was applying my makeup. It would look like I hadn't exfoliated my skin for a while and my skin was flaking off, but it was the sunscreen flaking off. Since I started using this sun milk, my makeup has gone on so much smoother. Also, it doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin like most sunscreens do, even the Neutrogena ones that day "dry touch." 


Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb x
Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in #08 x


I am totally in love with the Belif eye cream that I'm willing to drop $50 to buy the full size. Right now, I'm using the sample size I received during Gen Beauty and I still have half the container left. It's so moisturizing that you don't need a lot. 
I've been using the Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick under my eyes on my aegyo sal (the puffy part under the eyes). The eye stick gives a subtle glittery effect  that highlights the aegyo sal. 


Swatches for the Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick and the Etude House Dear Darling Tint


So those were my favorites for the month of October. Let me know what your favorites were and if you have any recommendations for me!

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!

~Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment