Sunday, April 26, 2015

OOTD: Dolphin Hem Top

Hello everybody!
Even though it's been spring for over a month, it most certainly doesn't feel like here!
The weather is seriously bipolar. One week it was in the high 40's, then one day, it was 80 degrees!
Why can't it be summer already? 
Here's one of the outfits I wore on a warm day.




(Forever 21 x)
This is called a Dolphin Hem Top. How funny is that?

(Forever 21 x)

(Forever 21 x)

(Forever 21; similar x/x)

(Payless Shoe Source x)

I have been obsessed with these shoes. I've always wanted oxfords and crochet shoes... and I got both! 

Riv (x) and I posted another podcast on our other blog, The Little Black Bookmark (x). We did a Would You Rather book tag and sacrificed books (x). Please go check it out! If you like listening to us, don't forget to like the video and follow our blog.

Also... I CUT MY HAIR!! 
The last time I had short hair was in fourth grade, so this was a huge step for me. I was super attached to my long hair and almost cried when it was cut off. I was torn between keeping my hair long and chopping it off. In the end, I decided I wanted a whole new look. I will be donating my hair, so if you have any suggestions to where I should donate it to, please comment down below! I feel like a brand new person with my short hair. This is going to take a while to get used to!

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

Twitter: x
Instagram: x

2 comments: