Sunday, April 12, 2015

Haul: Prom Makeup Part 2

Hello everybody!
Here's part 2 of my prom makeup haul. If you haven't already, here's part 1 x.

I got the first 3 things from Target:

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand $5.49 x
I found this concealer a bit too light for me, so I bought another one, as you will see later.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 300 Golden Beige $9.99 x.
At first, the foundation is the color it is in the bottle, but after a while, it becomes a lot darker. 

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in 001 Blackest Black $5.99 x
I love liquid eyeliners the most. They give you a nice crisp line. They don't get smudgey like pencils do and they're easier to put on than gel (at least that's what I think).

The next 3 things are from Harmon's Face Values. 

Essie in Aruba Blue $8.49 x
I love Essie nail polishes. They last forever, even without a top coat. They're just more expensive than the nail polishes I usually buy, so my wallet cries every time I buy one.


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 25 Medium $5.29 x
Like I said before, Sand is too light for me. Unfortunately, the next shade down is Medium, which is too dark for me. So I have to mix the two shades together, which is such a hassle! 

Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover $6.49 x
I've just always used this remover, so I bought another one.

The last product is from CVS.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 004 Sandstorm $5.69 x.
I have heard so many YouTubes talk about this powder and how much they love it, so I just had to try it out.

So that's all the prom makeup I've bought. My prom was last Thursday, so I'll probably write a post on that later.

Also, Riv (x) and I posted another podcast on our blog, The Little Black Bookmark (x). Feel free to check it out. This time we talked about books we read in middle school. x

Thanks so much for reading. I'll see you soon!
~Claudia

Twitter: x
Instagram: x

1 comment:

  1. Heard a lot about the Maybelline concealers! Want to try them in the future so hopefully there's a color that matches me XD

    ~Riv

    ReplyDelete